2018/19 Annual Subscriptions (1 March 2018 – 28 February 2019)
Age as at 1 March each year
- £952.75 Ordinary
- £726.81 5 Day
- £360.25 Youth 1 (18 – 2o)
- £557.75 Youth 2 (21 – 24)
- £676.25 Intermediate 1 (25 – 27)
- £755.25 Intermediate 2 (28 & 29)
- £360.25 Country Member (must live 75 miles or more away)
- £141.75 P.G.A. Professional
- £100.00 Junior (10 – 15)
- £100.00 Junior (10 – 15, Member relation)
- £150.00 Junior (16 & 17)
- £42.00 Social (Non-Playing)
Temporary Memberships – A Temporary membership can be arranged from 1 – 12 months if you are in the area for a short time on Business or visiting friends/family. Prices available on application.
Husband & Wife / Civil Partnership Membership – The membership is classed as one joint membership, so only attracts one joining fee. The cost is roughly calculated at 1 x the higher priced membership from the above list and 50% of the lower priced membership. Exact prices can be calculated on request. The Fairway Credit payment scheme may be used.
The Annual Subscription Year runs from 1st March – 28 February. A Pro rata charge will be made for those joining part way through a year.
*including applicable SGU/SLGA affiliation fees and levies.
A limited number of membership spaces are currently available. For a short period of time Duddingston Golf Club has a discounted joining fee. It has been reduced to £400. We appreciate the requirements to spread this initial outlay over a period of time and currently offer the following repayment plans.
- Plan 1 – The option to pay the full £400 on joining.
- Plan 2 – The option to spread the fee into two equal annual payments of £200, the first payment being made on joining and the second instalment due in the following March.
A Group discounted joining fee is available for groups of 3 or above joining at the same time.
Fairway Credit is a monthly payment scheme option for Annual Subscriptions, charged at 6.5% interest. You pay 10 monthly D/D’s starting 1 March and finishing 1 December each year. The scheme automatically shuts down in January/February and reactivates every March.